CAPTURING THE MEMORIES...ONE DAY AT A TIME

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay
http://lpettis.myctmh.com/

Thursday, November 4, 2010

A New Month- A Little More Thanks!!!



November is a great time to order from Close to my Heart!

When you place your qualifying order you not only can earn the Stamp of the Month FREE but you will also be able to choose a second stamp set of your choice FREE! That is TWO SETS, a total of $45.90 FREE! HOW GREAT IS THAT!

Check out the IDEA BOOK to begin shopping, there are so many wonderful products to pick from! Shop online and your product will arrive to your doorstep or simply contact me for assistance with your order I am happy to help. Contact me to do a book order with your local crafty friends and become the hostess to receive more free product...it is your choice. I am here to help if you have any questions.

Close to my Heart products help make crafting simple & FUN!!!

No comments: