CAPTURING THE MEMORIES...ONE DAY AT A TIME

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay
http://lpettis.myctmh.com/

Friday, September 17, 2010

Take a look at the new Fall/Winter Idea Book. Lots of great new products to help you to create many beautiful scrapbook pages and papercrafting projects.

Need a few gift ideas for the upcoming holidays? Why not create your own recipe box and fill it with all your family's most delicious meals. This also makes a great shower gift. The my creations recipe/photo box is located on page 94 for only $6.95.

Everytime I get my new IDEA BOOK I always look for the new Creative Basics paper packet. I love these and always purchase each one that is released. Lots of great paper for a great value plus you get 4 yards of ribbon, love that! These paper packets are great for scrapping but I usually use these for cards & papercrafting because you have 6 pages of each design. Check out the Mistletoe Collection on page 88 for only $7.95.

Ready for Halloween? Check out the adorable paper on page 18 called Hooligans! Fun and vibrant colors. Don't forget to embellish,go to page 91 for the adorable adhesive backed felt monsters. What a cute addition to a card or scrapbook layout!
Simply FUN!


Now that school has started and the weather is changing to fall I so look forward to things slowing down a bit so I can get into my crafting mood and get some more pages done for my albums. I am often in the card mode so it will be a nice change to dig into my photos and create some beautiful pages!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: