CAPTURING THE MEMORIES...ONE DAY AT A TIME

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay
http://lpettis.myctmh.com/

Thursday, October 29, 2009

3 New Scrapbooking Pages



For the Daughter Layout I used the Bella Level 2 & Cardstock by Close to my Heart.



Happy Layout-I used the Twitterpated Level 2 paper and stamp set. I love how the tree turned out & the cute little embelishments that match. My favorite paper in this Idea Book for sure!!! This paper is now available.



This paper is sooo nice I didn't want to cover it up. You could cut out the various words and use as titles but instead I used the page and added one of my favorite fall photos of my children. I did use a glitter pen to add some sparkle to some areas of the page. Simple yet so nice. This paper is also by Close to my Heart.
I hope these pages give you inspiration to stamp on your scrapbooking pages and always look to the Close to my Heart IDEA BOOK for some great inpiration.

Enjoy your day!!!

No comments: