CAPTURING THE MEMORIES...ONE DAY AT A TIME

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay
http://lpettis.myctmh.com/

Friday, August 14, 2009

Another sneak peek-Grace Paper Packets

Take another sneak peek at the new products being released in the autumn/winter 2009 CTMH Idea Book...

I am totally lovin this paper packet called GRACE by Close to my Heart. This paper will be available beginning Sept 1st when the new Idea Book releases. Don't you just love the stamped images of the children. This is a brand new stamp set called Childhood Portrait!!! I can see myself using that stamp set over and over again. I can't wait till mine arrives. I just love the colors and the LO on this creation. Thanks a bunch for visiting and watch for more CTMH fun stuff posted here soon. I will post the Idea Book on my page once it releases so you can flip through the Idea Book for yourself to see all the great things being released. Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: