CAPTURING THE MEMORIES...ONE DAY AT A TIME

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay
http://lpettis.myctmh.com/

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Card & Teacher Gift Idea





Teacher Gift: they are important people who work hard so as a thank you for a job well done I made this gift for my son's teacher. I modified a acrylic photo frame to a post it note holder. I hope it is something useful that she can use while at her desk. There are so many cute ideas for this project and it is quick and easy. My son still has to sign his name then we can wrap it and attach a card so he can give it to her this week his last week of school. I can't believe my son will finish kindergarten...time flys by so fast but we are looking forward to summer break!!!
The stamps used are by CTMH and the learn~study~grow~ I love school stamps are from the September Word Puzzle set.

The card is one I created for our monthly card swap. The challenge was to use black and white paper with one color of your choice. A favorite combo of mine is Black/White and Red. The Close to my Heart cardstock is great to create a distressed look to your projects as it has a white core center, just tear it up and you have another great look for your projects! The inside of the card reads "Thinking Of You". The stamp set is by Close to My Heart and the set is called: September Word Puzzle. This is a stamp set I have used a lot...can you tell? LOL


Leave a message I would love to hear your comments...thanks for stopping by.

No comments: