CAPTURING THE MEMORIES...ONE DAY AT A TIME

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay
http://lpettis.myctmh.com/

Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Wink & A Smile!








Sometimes I take a photo and I have a layout in mind just by looking at the picture. In this case Isabella has learned to wink like daddy and I happen to capture it today so once I develope it I will certainly have the title read "A Wink & A Smile".
Check back later as I will post the creation once finished.

It was AJ's Christmas program at church today so I happened to get a couple of quick snapshots of the two by the tree. Isabella was more interested in arranging the chairs to sit on as our first attempt of sitting on the floor in front of the tree didn't work out as they wanted to play with the ornaments. The chairs worked until Isabella decided she wanted to walk across them and stand on them. It was a breif photo shoot but at least I got a couple good ones to capture the moment!

No comments: