CAPTURING THE MEMORIES...ONE DAY AT A TIME

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay
http://lpettis.myctmh.com/

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Unity Challenge Wednesday!


The challenge for today is to make a non standard card. My camera was not cooperating for me today so it is not the best photo, sorry. Here is my creation.

Check out the Unity site and join in on the Hip Hoppin fun beginning Thursday at 10am. Lots of goodies and a day filled with fun. Every Thursday is Hip Hop Day at Unity so be sure to check it out!!!

3 comments:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

I really like what you did for the challenge! That layout is great and I love your color palette. TFS!

Sherry Campbell said...

Gorgeous card!!

Unity Stamp Company said...

Hooray Lori! Love this card! Just checking in! Hope you are having a great weekend!