CAPTURING THE MEMORIES...ONE DAY AT A TIME

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay
http://lpettis.myctmh.com/

Monday, September 1, 2008

Quick little card's



Here are a couple of cards I created with my Unity Stamps. For the Thank You card I used liquid glass to add texture, I love this stamp there are so many things you can do with this stamp to dress up the image. On the inside of the owl card I stamped "I Miss You" for the sentiment.

We have had a very nice holiday weekend. Time spent with family/friends and tonight we are going to the neighbors for a "back to school" sundae's. Should be a fun time!
I can't believe how summer is coming to a close and school begins this week. It will be nice to see things slowing down a bit to allow for more creative time indoors.

Thanks for stopping by...Happy Labor Day!!!

1 comment:

Supercool Hotmama said...

Very cute! I'm so drawn to the cute birdies I'm seeing everywhere! Love it!