CAPTURING THE MEMORIES...ONE DAY AT A TIME

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay
http://lpettis.myctmh.com/

Monday, July 7, 2008

High School Album




I have been busy working on a "Sport's" album for a 2009 graduate.I have enjoyed spending my time putting all her memories together so that she can share them with all her friends and family at her 2009 Graduation Party.
I have been stamping on the layouts, using a cricut machine(LOVE this machine), punches and used a few sticker/foam empelishments that she wanted incorporated in her album. Here is a couple examples and some of the pages are in her school colors. I used the CTMH Topiary and Moonstruck cardstock and some colonial white.

No comments: