CAPTURING THE MEMORIES...ONE DAY AT A TIME

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay
http://lpettis.myctmh.com/

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Cherish Layout



For this photo I looked in our CTMH Cherish Book and found this layout as my inspiration. This design can be found on page 117 of the Cherish book.

I used the Cutie Pie B & T paper, card stock all CTMH product.Three main colors used, Sweet Leaf, Amathyst and Sunny Yellow. The Sweet Leaf coordinates with the chair she sits in, Sunny Yellow brings out the sweater she is wearing and the Amathyst shows off her bright blue eyes. I used my circle punch then rotated the two different colors behind the center photo. I also stamped the flower for the background and added the dashes. I like how all the patterns and colors appeal with the photo...soft and sweet.

I have been working on so many cards lately it is fun to get back to scrapbooking again. Thanks for looking!
Happy May Day!!!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

What a cutie! I love the name Isabella!
Sandra Tejeda
CTMH sister

Kim said...

Great layout! I too have been trying to get back to making more pages. I do not know how I did it before Cherish and Imagine came along. I hope they make more books. TFS

Tracy said...

cute, love the layouts

Stephanie said...

cute! love the name Isabella, too!