CAPTURING THE MEMORIES...ONE DAY AT A TIME

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay

Shop The Idea Book Online Here- Visa & Mastercard Accepted With ProPay
http://lpettis.myctmh.com/

Friday, April 4, 2008

Lori's Journal of Scrapbooking Inspirations



Here is what I created. (So far)

I am not the person who originally created this wonderful idea, but I learned about it a few weeks ago at our meeting & fell in love it. Maybe you have seen something like this before but if not I'd like to share it with you now.

If you have tons of "heavy" catalogs, magazines, or other creative books, you can now "simplify" your stock. Many times we keep catalogs or magazines for one idea. Why not pull all the ideas you love together into one book and use that one book as your inspiration? Use a composition notebook and design the front/back how you like. For the inside I used my file folders stamp to create the tabs. Cut out your inspirations and journal what you liked about the idea. (Sometimes this helps you to remember later on what it was you first liked about the picture, was it the color combos/layout/fonts) I hope you like it & this inspires you to make your own.

No comments: